- Reed FischerEditorial Director
A native of Northfield, Minnesota, Reed has worked as an editor and journalist for more than a decade. Prior to joining GoMN in 2015, he was the music editor at the Twin Cities alt-weekly City Pages. His music writing has also appeared in Rolling Stone, Village Voice, Spin, and Alternative Press.
- Shaymus McLaughlinEditorial Manager
- Joe NelsonSports and Radio Network Manager
First name Bad, last name Prediction, is a good way to describe “Nelly.” But his inaccurate prognostications are no fault of his own. Blame Minnesota sports for making Nelly think that Tubby Smith could win a national championship with the Gophers or that that Zach LaVine can be the next Kobe Bryant. Minnesota sports historians believe Nelly was born in an alternate universe where the Vikings, Twins, Wolves, Wild and Gophers were championship contenders year in and year out. Nelly, quite simply, just hasn’t realized he’s no longer living in his previous world.
- Melissa TurtinenSenior Editorial Producer
- Adam UrenSenior Editorial Producer
- William WilcoxenSenior Editorial Producer
- Declan DesmondRadio Producer
- Josette ElieffEditorial Producer
- ZekeVideo Production Coordinator
In a long lost galaxy of Minneapolis a guy named Master was born. He was once a Padwon in the crazy radio world but learned the ways from one great Jedi master name Peter. He was renamed to be the one they know now as Zeke. He uses his forces to create magic video works of art for GoMN.
- Laura DickinsonSocial Media Coordinator